Aboriginal Communities

Transport services for Aboriginal Communities

COVID-19 UPDATE  If you or someone you know are finding transport difficult at this time we can assist you with options that may suit your needs please call us in the office on 1300 987 422 press 1  

For community information from  NACCHO about stopping the spread of COVID-19 click here

For the AHMRC  information on keeeping you and your mob safe click here and information on keeping  Elders safe click here or  find out more on the website by clicking  here


Community Transport is availible to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over the age of 50 who have been referred to the service by My Aged Care. Please call  My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to register,  if you would like further assistance on how to register with My Aged Care please call the office for assistance.

Assistance is provided towards the cost of fuel for local  people to attend sorry bussiness out of the Illawarra area. Assistance is subject to the availability of resources. Call 1300 987 422 press 1 and ask to speak to one of the office staff who will arrange a petrol voucher for you to pick up. A current NSW driver’s licence is required and you must live locally in the Illawarra area. 

For information from the AHMRC about Sorry business and important gatherings during the COVID-19 please click here


For other  links and information that may assist you or someone you know,  please click here for Wollongong City Councils Aboriginal Communities page.

NSW Transport
Australian Government Department of Health
Wollongong City Council