We provide flexible and responsive community transport to service users who meet the eligibility criteria and live between Austinmer and Dunmore.
Community Transport services are available to service users that are unable to access mainstream transport due to physical, social or geographical factors.
Our target groups include people who are frail older people and people with a disability and their carers who are:
- From a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Living with a dementia (who are under 65, or 50 for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people)
- Financially disadvantaged
- Living in remote or isolated areas
As well as people who are transport disadvantaged.
For more information on our services available, please refer to our Service User Information Guide.
If you have further enquiries please call us on 1300 987 422.