We can assist you to get out and about. To do this we provide individual transport to assist you to participate in community life.
We are operating in a COVID safe way. Provided your destination is open and operating, we will do our best to meet your transport needs based on our available resources.
Our dedicated team is trained in meeting your needs in a safe and friendly manner. Our service provides transport from your home to your destination and back. We operate a range of vehicles including mini buses and cars. Our vehicles have been modified with lifters, additional steps and hand rails to make access easier and ensure safe and secure transport.
Eligible people may use individual transport to:
- attend medical appointments
- go to social destinations
- visit others in the community and;
- go shopping.
Community Transport: Wollongong- Shellharbour is provided by Wollongong City Council under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and the Community Transport Program (CTP)
To use our services you must be:
- over 65 or
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person over 50
- registered with My Aged Care and be eligible for CHSP services
- You must not be receiving a Government Home Care Package
If you are not eligible for CHSP services we may also be able to assist you under the Community Transport Program if you meet the eligibility criteria, for further information please call us on 1300 987 422.
To find our how we can assist with your transport needs for:
- Medical appointments click here
- Social activities click here
- Shopping and bus outings click here
- Subsidised taxi travel click here
- Aboriginal communities click here
- Culturaly and linguisticaly diverserse (CALD) communities click here